1. Hashing algorithm: Ethash
Power consumption: 800W
These are the conservative estimates. We expect the miners to deliver higher performance and efficiency when they are ready to ship.
2. There are financial risks associated with mining cryptocurrencies. These risks can be related to changes in exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm that is used to mine the cryptocurrency. Please deliberate well before making a purchase because we will not accept any requests for refund for orders of this batch.
3. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
4. You will need an ATX PSU with sufficient six-pin PCIe connectors. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ to power the Antminer E3.
5. Separate power supply to control board: there will be one additional six-pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all PCIe connectors are connected to the power supply.